TRAIN. DEVELOP. COMPETE
Stars Baseball will be holding tryouts for the Spring 2024 season for Ages 7u-17u. Please click below on the link to view tryout dates and locations.
Please register for the location, date and time you will attend.
For all players that will graduate in the 2024-2027 graduating classes, please register for our showcase program.
1. Use the Age Calculator Chart, at the bottom of the page, to determine your son's league age and register for the age division and date you will attend.
2. You only need to attend one tryout date unless otherwise asked by one of our staff.
3. Please arrive 15 minutes prior to the tryout time and check in when you arrive.
4. Please make sure your player has all gear, is dressed in baseball attire and has both cleats and turfs.
5. All players will be notified one way or the other whether you have been selected for a roster position or not. Notifications are sent within 5 days from the date of the tryout.
6. Roster commitments may require a non-refundable deposit.
Please read the information below regarding our indoor procedures
- Players will be expected to use hand sanitizer when they arrive.
- Parents and spectators will not be allowed inside to help with social distancing.
- Players MUST have clean turf shoes. Cleats and muddy turfs will not be allowed.
Please use this chart to determine what age division to register for. Below are the ages for the fall season.
7u: May 1, 2016 - May 1, 2017
8u: May 1, 2015 - May 1, 2016
9u: May 1, 2014 - May 1, 2015
10u: May 1, 2013 - May 1, 2014
11u: May 1, 2012 - May 1, 2013
12u: May 1, 2011 - May 1, 2012
13u: May 1, 2010 - May 1, 2011
14u: May 1, 2009 - May 1, 2010